Rice noodle & Prawn Salad with Chilli Jam
Rice noodle and prawn salad with Hawkshead Relish chilli jam
For the salad
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 raw king prawns, deveined, heads and shells removed, tails left on
- 1 head of pak choi leaves separated and cut roughly into long pieces
- 150g/6 oz rice noodles, cooked according to packet instructions, and drained
- 100ml/4fl oz coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped coriander
- 1 x 1" piece root ginger, peeled, chopped into small pieces
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp clear honey (try our Cumbrian Wildflower Honey)
- 100g Hawkshead Relish Chilli Jam
- Naan bread, prawn crackers or Flat Bread to serve
For the salad, heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the prawns and fry for 2-3 minutes, turning, until pink add the garlic, ginger, honey and soy sauce.
Add the pak choi and stir fry for 30 seconds, or until just wilted add the coconut milk.
Place the warm cooked noodles into a bowl and add the prawns and pak choi and finish with the coriander.
To serve, drizzle the Hawkshead Relish Chilli Jam over the salad and serve the rest in the small bowl alongside to dip the crackers or bread into.