Skip to Main Content
- 1 jar of Hawkshead Relish Raspberry and Vanilla Jam
- 200g fine oats
- 130g plain flour
- 160g soft brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon wsalt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 225g butter diced
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Butter a 20x28cm tin and line with baking parchment.
- Place the oats, flour, sugar, bicarb of soda, salt and cinnamon into a food processor and mix well
- Add the butter and blitz until the mixture is crumbly. Press two thirds of mixture into the base of the prepared tin
- Spread the Jam evenly over the oaty crust and then sprinkle the remaining oat mix evenly over the top of the jam
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes and until golden on top, place on a wire rack to cool.
- Once it has cooled, place in the fridge for at least one hour to firm enough to cut easily into squares