- 30 mins - 4 hours
- Lemon & Garlic Slow Cooker Sauce
- 4 x Chicken Breasts
- Place your chicken or chosen meat into the slow cooker, then cover the chicken with the Lemon & Garlic Slow Cooker Sauce.
- Set your slow cooker to low and allow to cook for 4 hours.
- Serve with New Potatoes and Asparagus or Salad for an easy summer dinner!
- *If cooking in a saucepan or skillet, we recommend dicing the chicken first, add to the pan and then cover with the Lemon & Garlic Slow Cooker Sauce and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally. Ready to eat once the chicken is cooked through and the sauce begins to thicken.