- 30 mins - 4 hours
- Bloody Mary Slow Cooker Sauce
- 500g Diced Pork
- Place your pork or chosen meat into the slow cooker, then cover the pork with the Bloody Mary Slow Cooker Sauce.
- Set your slow cooker to low and allow to cook for 4 hours.
- Serve with New Potatoes and Asparagus or Salad for an easy summer dinner!
- *If cooking in a saucepan or skillet, add to the pan and then cover with the Bloody Mary Slow Cooker Sauce and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally. Ready to eat once the pork is cooked through and the sauce begins to thicken.