- 10 Minutes
- Hawkshead Relish Mango Chutney
- 2 Cooked Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of Natural Yoghurt or Creme Fraiche
- 30g Raisins
- 2 Finely Chopped Spring Onions
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Curry Powder
- Fresh Corriander
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop the chicken into small bitesize pieces, smaller if you're using this as a sandwich filling.
Add the mayonnaise, yoghurt, curry powder and mango chutney to a bowl and mix together.
Once those are combined, add the spring onion, raisins and the chicken and gently mix together until the chicken is fully coated.
Add the fresh corriander and salt and pepper to taste