Skip to Main Content
- 35-40 mins, plus cooling time
- 12 Servings
- 140g/5oz caster sugar
- 250g/9oz self-raising flour
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 85g/3oz melted butter (cooled)
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 200ml/7floz milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 150g/5oz Five Fruit Marmalade
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tin with cases.
- In a bowl combine the sugar, flour, bicarb of soda.
- In a jug mix the rest of the ingredients including the Five Fruit Marmalade.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the flour mix and gently stir till just combined.
- Spoon the mix into the muffin tins and bake for 15-18 minutes till golden and firm.
- Cool on a rack and serve warm.
- Perfect to serve for a decadent breakfast.