- 1 hr 40 mins
- 2 Servings
- 2 large baking potatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- 100g Cheese, grated
- 50g Ham, chopped
- 1tbsp Kashmiri Tomato Chutney
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas mark 7.
- Wrap the potatoes in foil and bake in the oven for about an hour until they're soft when squeezed or stabbed with a knife.
- Cut the potatoes in half & carefully scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Add a knob of butter, salt, pepper, half of the grated cheese, chopped ham, and Kashmiri Tomato Chutney. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Refill the potato skins with the mixture and place in an oven proof dish. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bake until thoroughly warmed through, about 30 mins.