- Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 4 x 220g salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons mixed whole peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons Hawkshead Relish Black Garlic Ketchup
- 25ml olive oil
- Seasoned plain flour
- Long grain and wild rice
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Crush the peppercorns roughly using a pestle and mortar or a rolling pin, mix the Black Garlic Ketchup with a little olive oil and dust each piece of fish in the seasoned flour.
- In a frying pan, heat a little olive oil and shallow fry the fish one or two at a time for about 3 minutes each side. Spoon over the Black Garlic Ketchup mix then sprinkle over the crushed peppercorns. Finish in the oven for 5 minutes until the salmon is just cooked through.
- Serves with long grain and wild rice, with any remaining sauce spooned over the fish.