Skip to Main Content
- 2 Carrots
- 1/2 Medium Cabbage
- 100g Pork Mince
- Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Black Garlic Ketchup
- Salt & Pepper
- Spring Roll / Filo Pastry
- Thinly shred the cabbage, carrots and onion then sweat them off in a hot oiled pan with the bean sprouts. Make sure they are cooked well but keep them crunchy.
- Season the vegetable mix with the soy sauce with pepper and then put to one side.
- Cook the Pork mince and season it with salt, pepper and sesame oil.
- Combine the mixture and add 3 tablespoons of Black Garlic Ketchup. Feel free to add a little more if it needs more flavour.
- Separate the spring roll/ filo pastry and add 1+1/2 tablespoons of the mixture (about 25g-30g).
- Starting from the corner, tightly roll the mixture half way and then tuck in the side and roll leaving a point. Use cornflour and water as a glue securing the pastry.
- Set the fryer to 160 Degrees and fry the spring rolls until golden brown.