- 10 mins
- 1 Pizza
- 1 piece Lo-Dough
- 30g Passata
- 30g Black Garlic Ketchup
- 100g Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Rocket
- Preheat your oven to 250°C/475°F/Gas 9
- Mix the passata and the Black Garlic Ketchup and spread across the Lo-Dough in a thin layer, right up to the edge.
- Spread the cheese over the top and put the pizza in the oven for 7 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with the basil and rocket over the top.
- If you want a slightly firmer base after cooking, sit the pizza in a hot, dry frying pan for approx. 15 seconds.