Skip to Main Content
- 10-15 mins, plus 1 hr in fridge
- 4 Servings
- 500g / 1lb 2oz lean minced steak
- 100g/4oz Beetroot & Horseradish Chutney
- 1 red onion chopped
- Fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh chilli, chopped - optional
- Put the meat in a large bowl with the chopped onions, Beetroot & Horseradish Chutney, breadcumbs (to bind), 1 tsp of salt and good grinding of fresh black pepper.
- Using wet hands combine all the ingredients well and divide into 4 large burgers.
- Leave to set in fridge for an hour.
- Cook the burgers on the BBQ for 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on how you like them done.
- Serve with more chutney, your choice of bread bun and a salad of green leaves and finely shredded fresh beetroot.