Skip to Main Content
- 30-40 mins
- 4 Servings
- 3 full sheets filo pastry
- 50g / 2 oz melted butter
- Olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh chopped thyme
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 150g/6oz goats' cheese cut into 1cm/in cubes
- 100g / 4oz Damson Chutney
- Preheat oven to 180 C / gas 6.
- Lay the filo sheets out and brush with the butter, continue laying them on top of each other brushing each layer with butter, cut into 4 equal sized squares.
- Place the cheese, herbs, oil and seasoning in a bowl and mix together.
- Divide the mixture between the centres of the squares.
- Neatly sit a spoonful of the chutney on top of the cheese.
- Pull up and together the corners of pastry press and twist to form a secure and neat sealed parcel.
- Lightly press together the edges of the pastry.
- Sit the parcels on a non-stick tray and brush with oil, sit in the fridge for 10 minutes to rest.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until crisp and golden.