This recipe was sent in to us by Cheryl from Hastings, a really tasty supper! In return we sent her a free gift to say thanks.
Serves 4 as a main course
- 4 x table spoons of Hawkshead Relish Kashmiri Chutney
For the potatoes
- 500g/1lb 2oz new potatoes, cooked in their skins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp soured cream
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Olive oil
- Watercress leaves, to serve
Tomato (42%), Onions, Acetic Acid, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Ginger , Cumin Seeds, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric.