These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. Promoter: Hawkshead Relish, 2 The Square, Hawkshead, LA220NZ
2. Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Hawkshead Relish, and their immediate families, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary. Internet access required and entrants must have an active Facebook account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See https://www.facebook.com/help/570785306433644?helpref=hc_global_nav
for more details.
5. Promotion runs from 10:00am 01/08/2020 and ends 23:59 15/08/2020.
6. TO ENTER:
6.1 Entrants must like and comment on the post-dated 01/08/2020 on the page @thehawksheadrelishcompany.
7. Only one entry per account will be accepted, regardless of the number of comments made, which must be submitted from only a Facebook account. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
8. There is a total of 1 prize to be won. There will be 1 winner chosen within two working days of the closing date.
9. THE PRIZE:
9.1 1 x Lake District Monopoly Game and x6 jars Hawkshead Relish Sauce (Black Garlic Ketchup, Bloody Mary Ketchup, Fruity Brown Sauce, Damson Ketchup, BBQ Sauce, Tomato Ketchup).
10. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries made via Facebook.
11. For the full name and county of the winner send an email to email@example.com with “Hawkshead Relish Monopoly competition winner” to arrive within 3 months of the closing date.
12. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express on their Facebook account.
13. The Promoter and their agents, reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at their sole discretion.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries, which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
15. The winner will be notified of their selection via public reply to their comment within one working day of the prize draw and asked to respond via direct message for verification and claim details. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of their prize within two days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winner who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the original.
16. During the claim process the winner may be asked to confirm their name, email address, postal address and/or age to verify eligibility to claim the prize.
17. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter, The Administrator, and its fulfilment agent cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. Prize confirmation and redemption details will be sent to the relevant winners’ email address(es) within three days of verifying the winner.
20. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
21. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
23. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
24. This Promotion is administered by Hawkshead Relish, Old Hall Barn, Esthwaite, Hawkshead, Cumbria, LA22 0QF.
25. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Hawkshead Relish, not to Facebook.
26. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the websites.
27. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Facebook page or elsewhere during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, associates or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
28. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
29. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
30. The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
31. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Click https://www.hawksheadrelish.com/information/privacy-policy
32. Under Article 17 of the GDPR individuals have the right to have personal data erased/to be forgotten. Any individual who is no longer happy for their personal information, entry or content or would like any inaccuracies rectified, can request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.