Hawkshead Relish heads the ‘taste race’ with the launch of 5 NEW culinary stars | November 2013
Hawkshead Relish heads the ‘taste race’ with the launch of 5 NEW culinary stars.
A consolation of 3 cheeky chutneys and 2 cheery jams join the Hawkshead Relish galaxy of over 130 preserves bringing universal flavour to the award winning range.
Tangy Lemon, Figgy Berry & Scrumpy Apple add savoury G-Force to a host of dishes, whilst Merry Cherry & Very Berry will exterminate any fear of dull scones or tedious toast.
These handmade preserves boast natural earthly ingredients but are worlds apart when it comes to opulent preserves.
Hawkshead Relish have the warp factor, celebrating 50 Great Taste awards, ‘WHO’ could resist,!
- Tangy Lemon Chutney 200g – This is fabulously fresh & zingy bursting on the palate with citrus, garlic & cardamom. Serve with white fish & chicken
- Figgy Berry Chutney 200g – Fresh figs, juicy cranberries & English apples are combined with Pinot Noir red wine for a deep flavour that is perfect with charcuterie, sausage & gammon.
- Scrumpy Apple Chutney 200g – An old fashioned chutney made with Bramley apples, English cider & fresh garden herbs. This lends itself to a host of meaty dishes & cheese.
- Merry Cherry Jam 227g – Rich red cherries flirt with a dash of Pinot Noir red wine adding zeal to this paring that enthuses fruity flavours. Makes a fabulous chocolate cake filling.
- Very Berry Jam 227g – Fabulously fruity blueberries & blackberries meet with the sweetness of Madagascan vanilla. Rich and deep in flavour and colour